Equipment rental and repair shop attendant.
Be our ski and snowboard technician and take part in the little miracles that save our customers’ day on the mountain! Reporting to the Le Massif du Sud Boutique Manager, the Attendant performs a range of tasks such as participating in customer service at equipment rentals and performing repairs and maintenance on customer equipment and our rental inventory.
Main duties :
- Perform routine maintenance on both customer and rental equipment.
- Determine the type and timing of maintenance required.
- Carry out repairs using the appropriate tools.
- You’ll also be responsible for servicing, waxing, sharpening and adjusting our skis.
our customers and rental fleet
- Free access to outdoor activities offered at Massif du Sud resort
(Skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, etc.);
- Numerous discounts on boutique, rental equipment and food services
- Lodging available on site.
** part-time employees must be available on Saturdays and Sundays in order to enjoy all
Description des compétences
– Experience in customer service (an asset) ;
– Attention to detail ;
– Standing for long periods ;
– Customer service skills;
– Ability to manage priorities and stress;
– Available to work weekdays and weekends.
Starting at $17.00/hr
- Full-time / Part-time
Nombre d’heures par semaine
25 up to 35
Date prévue d’entrée en fonction