Head of Mechanical Operations
You want to take on a new challenge and surpass yourself!
We are currently recruiting.
Join our team at Station Massif du Sud!
The Lift Operations Manager is responsible for transporting customers to the ski areas. He/she coordinates the start-up, operation and monitoring of ski lifts.
- Plan, organize and coordinate daily lift operations;
- Respond to customer needs and optimize the customer experience;
- General mechanical work on lifts under supervision of supervisor;
- Ensure team members comply with operating procedures;
- Be a guiding force in the department and able to analyze the needs of his/her team;
- Train new personnel;
- Be able to carry out tasks requested by immediate superior.
- Benefits :
- Access to outdoor activities offered at Massif du Sud resort free of charge (Ski/snowboard,
mountain biking, etc.);
- Numerous discounts on boutique, rental equipment and food services;
- Lodging available on site.
Description des compétences
– Good physical condition;
– Good powers of concentration, analysis and observation;
– Ability to communicate with staff and customers;
– Experience in the ski industry would be an asset;
– Ability to organize and prioritize, show initiative and autonomy;
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Ability to drive snowmobiles and ATVs.
Starting at $20.00/hour. To be discussed according to your experience.
Full time 4 seasons
Nombre d’heures par semaine
40 hours and more
Date prévue d’entrée en fonction
As soon as you can.